At Shambhala, we respect your privacy. We know it’s important to you and it’s important to us.
Effective: September 1, 2017
If you receive our emails and catalogs and no longer wish to, just let us know at email@example.com.
You may send requests about your contact preferences, changes to your information or our Policy or privacy practices by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing us at:
Shambhala Europe S.L.,
Carrer de Trafalgar 11
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect information from you in various ways. We collect personal information you directly provide to us through our Sites and through your other interactions with us. For example, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, photographs, videos, demographics and other information you provide or allow us to collect from you. We also collect credit card numbers if you purchase our products and services. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect from you.
When you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, we may collect your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and referring Web site addresses. If you access our Sites from a mobile device, we may also collect information about the type of mobile device you use, your device's unique ID, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use and information about the location of your device (for information about how to opt-out of location information collection, please see "Your Information Choices and Changes" below). We also collect information about your usage of and activity on our Sites.
Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons, or "gifs," are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. If you do not wish for us to track emails we send you, some email services may allow you to adjust your display to turn off HTML or images which may disable tracking, or you may unsubscribe from our marketing emails as described below.
While we and others give you choices described in this Policy, there are many ways Web browser signals and other similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and we may not be aware of or honor every mechanism.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES AND ADS
SHAMBHALA ADS ON THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may use information collected using our cookies and web beacons on our Sites and in our emails to deliver Shambhala branded advertising displayed to you on third-party websites. We also may use cookie information to know when you return to our website after visiting these third-party websites. We use this and other information about you to try to understand your interests and show you relevant advertising about products and services that may interest you.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information we collect for purposes described in this Policy or as disclosed to you in other ways including on our Sites, in our stores, or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
• send you catalogs and other marketing;
• provide and deliver products and services;
• provide information we think may be of interest to you;
• send you information related to products and services, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Shambhala and our selected partners;
• operate and improve our Sites and services;
• process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
• manage and administer our community features and member programs and services;
• respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service; and
• link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Certain sections of our Sites are designed as open and public community areas for connecting and sharing with other people. When you sign up for or participate in these areas, such as posting a product review, you will be asked to provide certain information that may be displayed publicly along with photos, stories, posts, and other information you choose to provide. We may also post or publish your information when you submit comments, stories, photos, and videos in connection with surveys, contests, sweepstakes, or promotions offered on the Sites.
We do not otherwise share your personal information with third parties except as follows:
• in an aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you;
• with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
• in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
In some cases we may provide your name and address to a select group of companies whose products you may find of interest. If you do not want us to share this information with these companies, please contact Customer Service at +34 935 413 575 and provide your name and mailing address.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Shambhala takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Shambhala by following the instructions in those emails. If you choose to opt out of promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Shambhala may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Effective" date above.